Enter to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card and qualify to win a New Apple IPad
Drawing ends 11/2
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and who are 21 years of age or older. This RVA Entertainment Holdings LLC sweepstakes is subject to the Official Rules.
- Create 3,000 construction jobs and 1,500 permanent jobs
- An average annual salary and benefits of $55,000
- Generate over $500 million in new tax revenue and community benefits for the city over the first 10 years that can be invested in schools, social programs, infrastructure and keeping taxes down.
- No taxpayer dollars or city money are being spent on this project – yet everyone in the city will benefit from it – such an incredible opportunity.
- Norfolk, Portsmouth, Danville, and Bristol have all supported this same opportunity. Why would we let all the gaming money in Virginia go to those cities and away from Richmond – that would be a tragic missed opportunity.
- Starbucks has already announced it plans to open a site and hire 30 workers near the ONE location. Our project will spawn other vital investments that will benefit all of Richmond.
- We know Richmond. We have been here for 20 years. Our culture is about providing opportunity and lifting communities up – for everyone.
- We will contribute $16 million to local organizations and philanthropic groups.
- ONE will attract 3.7 million visitors annually and 78% of revenue generated would come from outside of Richmond – this means money from non-Richmond residents will be available to directly help Richmond residents by funding essential community programs
- As an example, Virginia Union University will receive $1 million in four years – that is a game changer for VUU and unmatched in Richmond.
- Non-profits that provide valuable services to ALL Richmond residents, like the Black History Museum and Communities in Schools of Richmond will have increased funding – again this is form money coming predominately from outside the city.
- Our location will serve as an ideal resort destination for people traveling up and down I-95. It’s in the perfect location, in an industrial area in South Richmond
- Talk to those who live in the 8th District and want it. There is a reason the Richmond Highway Neighborhood Civic Association and others have come out to support us.
- Our resort is so much more than a casino. ONE will be a resort destination with numerous amenities.
- ONE will feature a 3,000-person capacity theater that will bring over 200 events to Richmond each year. All kinds of acts attract all kinds of diverse audiences.
- It will provide 55 acres of new green space with walking, bike and fitness trails, a playground for all abilities and dog parks for all to use and enjoy.
- We are partnering with local Richmond restaurant owners to bring the best of RVA food and drink to the resort.
- With a 15,000sf soundstage and TV and radio production studios on-site,ONE will have additional job opportunities that will include radio and television production.